Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can you Flare your Nostrils?

Most people can, but other less fortunate fools can't. Well, idk why some people can or can't, BUT thanks to a brilliant and sexy presentation on the FACE by my lab partner today, I know the muscles responsible for muscle flaring. Introducing...in no specific order, the nostril flaring muscles:

1) Levator Labii Superiouris Alaque Nassi
2) Transverse Part of the Nasalis Muscle

WheeeeeW...talk about a mouthful! I must say their names are quite sexy!

Great Job Girl, you definitely hit a homerun! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank Girls!!! He was a tough one lol. See you manana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! no worries...you handled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend can't flare his nose! And it makes him sad when I flare mine. Hahaha! I didn't know people can't flare their noses until last year when it somehow came up between my boyfriend and me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...maybe we should investigate why some can or can't. Might be genetic...like tongue rolling!

    ReplyDelete