Friday, October 29, 2010

Anti-Sexy4Science...

Had the world's most herrible anatomy lab today. I can pretty much stand smelling and seeing everything gross (as long as its not coming from my body), but today was the absolute anti-sexy4science day in anatomy lab.

It was "skull" day, meaning we had to cut/saw through Allen's skull (the name of my cadaver...not his actual name, but the sexy name I gave him, because I refuse to be working on a no-name slob).

Anyway, the smell of burning human bone must be the worst smell on earth! Bleh!!!! Try thinking of that burning smell at the dentist when they're drilling one of your cavities...times 100! There was skull dust flying everywhere and that stench seems to be permanently stuck in my hair and skin...sexy!!!! Ha!

BUT you best believe I had to get my hands on that saw first...lol...and then I realized I could cut off a finger, so I passed it to the only male in our group.

Ahhh I guess "skull" day is just another right of passage to those two initials after my last name....le sigh....

2 comments:

  1. omg stuck in your hair?!?!?! That's gross... lol love ya!

    -Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. beyond gross! it was the best day to wear a hair net! look like a lunch lady or die! lol

    ReplyDelete