Thursday, October 28, 2010

Always Wanted Dimples?

Why do some people have dimples, while others don't?

Well, we all have a muscle called the zygomaticus major that runs from our cheek bone to the side of our mouth. BUT for those lucky few that do have dimples, they have an extra little muscle cleverly named the zygomaticus minor. This minor muscle is an accessory muscle that accessorizes your face with cute little dimples.  Or if your an extra odd ball like me, I have a minor muscle on the right side of my face and no minor muscle on the left, thus only a dimple on my right side. Even more interesting is its ability to come out during random times, but mostly when I'm thinking, "Breezie, please!" 

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha

    everyone loves mario lopez's zygomaticus minors

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha so true!

    BUT according to Ingrid, Mr. Lopez looks horrendous in person.... :-(

    ReplyDelete