Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ahhh the "Blog"

I've always wanted to have a blog, but just never knew what to write about. If you know me, you know I can have about one billion thoughts and opinions running through my mind at any given time, so it can be hard to put down on paper. Hahaha

However, during these first 3 months of medical school, I've encountered sooo many situations (both interesting and morbidly boring) that I thought would be fun to share with my friends and loved ones!

I also tend to have a different POV on things bc 1) I'm a minority 2) I'm a fortunate fool 3) bc DUH I'm sexy for science. Soooo, this blog will be a manifestation of all those factors rolled into one sweet little post!

I hope everyone enjoys it...or at least lies and say they do! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Kryss, you're amazing! Excited for what's to come! :)
    --Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!

    thanks for reading hun! ur the best!

    ReplyDelete